Pursuit Aero Bars
Ultra lightweight (only 291g, ready to race)
These bars to give you optimum grip and control in kilo and pursuit events. Discover unique features.
If you need help selecting the correct mounting accessories, download our Product Selection Guide – CLICK HERE
Free shipping worldwide (includes all accessories ordered with bars)
Currently in stock.
- Left and right integrated bar units
- Oversize elbow rests for comfort, fit and increased aero benefits (within maximum allowed by UCI)
- 2x EVA foam elbow pads with velcro for easy removal
- Frame size 54 & smaller supplied with WIDE elbow pads
- Frame size 56 & larger supplied with NARROW elbow pads
- 8x Countersunk mounting screws (4x M5, 4x M6)
Our advanced carbon FastTT Pursuit Aero Bars provide a slim and ergonomically optimised fit against the hand, forearm and elbow.
Designed, engineered and manufactured in New Zealand to the highest international standards. They exceed ISO-4210 safety standards and comply with current UCI regulations. For more information on our UCI strength certification please email us.
NOTE: Our bars are NOT supplied with pre-drilled bolt holes. The problem with pre-drilled holes is that your setup options can be severely limited. The FastTT mounting system allows you to position your new bars exactly to your personal fitment and position. You or your fitter will need to drill the mounting bolts holes in the base pad. It’s not difficult, but it does require a bit more technical input. Click here to view aero bar installation guides for more detail.